June 14, 2014

Waterfall Braids

Hello guys, I hope you have all had a lovely start to the summer! It's suddenly become so hot !?!
I wanted to share with you guys one of my current favourite hair-styles.


I recently decided that I was bored of my go to hairstyles.Tired of having my hair in a high ponytail almost everyday, and I was certainly tired of having the 'after-high-ponytail-hair-strain'.
I have seen hundreds of different takes on the waterfall braid all over the internet,and last weekend I decided to give it a go. On my first attempt at a waterfall braid Instead of plaiting my hair I twisted it together,as I thought it would give my hair a more summery look, And I really liked it!
The next day I did the pain waterfall braid as my hair was more wavy, and the hair had more body to it.
I was a bit negative when I saw those pictures of girls with beautiful hair with perfect braids on the internet,but I feel that now I've tried it it's so easy! And believe me if I can do it with my hair (no shape :| ) anyone can do it!
I think this is a nice alternative to the 'half up half down' hairstyle, and it definitely
                     has a slightly more 'girly' feel to it- great for summer :)

                     So I really enjoyed sharing this with you, please tell me if you would like me to do anymore                            hair style posts, as I really would love to!

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day!
  Lottie

                                              



2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I want to try this now! Shut up, you're hair is beautiful <3 I would love move hairstyles and stuff. :)

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too kind!<3 It would look beautiful on you:) Thankyou Ill definitely do some !
    Lottie
    . <3

    ReplyDelete