May 19, 2014

Music Monday #2

Why hello guys :)

 This weeks Music Monday is Magic by Coldplay. This is the first song they have released off their album,called Ghost Stories- WHICH IS OUT TODAY WOW.

I absolutely love Coldplay,and come to think of it I have done so for as long as I can remember. I remember my Dad listening to them a lot as a child. And one of my fondest memories is coming home from school,crying my eyes out,screaming that I felt embarrassed.My Dad played his coldplay (burned) C.D (remember when people did that,ahh), And he told me to just 'be happy and relax'.That's always what my Dad has said to me,and I guess I have always associated the feeling of happiness with Coldplay's music ?

I just really love this song ,it's such a beautiful song- so calming. I feel like it's just an absolutely beautiful song to unwind to.I seem to have the same feeling with every Coldplay song to be honest, and it's a really good feeling.

Thank-you all so much for reading, I love you all lots and lots.
The picture on the left is the official picture taht has all of the hand wrote lyrics to magic on,each part was left at a different country.

Sidenote- I am so sorry if this post has a million errors, but I really cannot see anything that's over a few centimeters away from me right now,and I feel like I'm going to pass out any minute :/ so I'm really sorry!

 Lottie
     

3 comments:

  1. Awh, I hope you feel better! I've never listened to Coldplay, but I might just have to now that you've posted about them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!I really love coldplay,so relaxing :) Thank you!! Lottie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster award and the Fashion Tag. Go to my blog to see your questions :)

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete