June 16, 2014

Music Monday And Summer Questions Tag


 

Hi guys!
 Sorry for slightly neglecting music Monday for a week (or maybe it was two??) I honestly didn't mean too! I was just so busy over half term and then I had no internet for near a week, and i think I have been in a permanent stress for two weeks! Nevertheless, This week's music Monday is here at last.
This weeks music Monday is Robbers by the 1975.
I have loved the 1975 ever since I heard chocolate on the Hollister playlist (lol) the start of last summer.
I then went home and bought the album, but I forgot I bought it for ages and only put it on my iPod last weekend! The whole album is absolutely amazing , but i think this is one of my favourite songs on it.
I really like this song as It's really relaxing but not so much that you want to fall asleep.
In the song there is also a really deep meaning. I wont bother to go into much detail about my person opinion on the meaning as i'd be here for a long time,and I don't think anybody actually cares.So I'm just going to take a quote from rock.rapgenius.com-The lovers are robbing each others happiness and chances in this world from one another.They keep giving each other second chances, “one more fights” only to rob new chances from one another.They cant move on and grow in love because they are so caught up on what they used to have therefore becoming robbers of new things to one another.

I also wanted to answer the summer questions tag that's been going around the beauty community.I saw the lovely Fee do this on her blog and though it was perfect!

1.  What's your favourite thing about Summer?
The weather is a major good point! I also REALLY like going on holiday with my family as it's just so different and exciting!
2.  Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
I love iced tea! And recently I have discovered cucumber water, which basically just washes out all un-natural toxins from your body. Which is great ;) and I have a slight cucumber addiction I think...
3.  Is there a location you like to go to each Summer?
I love to  go to the woods and into the countryside by myself and just walk and walk. I'm really lucky  that I live so close to many beautiful fields and farmland. I also love going to the beach with friends and family.
4.  Favourite makeup look for Summer?
I love the dewy look. So BB cream and groomed  brows are a great starting point. I also love a good cream blush in the summer, as if it's applied right it can last all day!
5.  Dresses or skirts?
I really like wearing both in summertime, but I don't have a preference. I just like wearing both, I like dresses as by just wearing a dress is a such a strong statement,but skirts are just so girly and gorgeous. Ahh I can't decide!
6.  Sandals or ballet pumps?
SANDALS definitely! I honestly think I own about 6 pairs.....So so pretty though. I love gladiator style sandals,and I would love a pair of birkenstocks but I can't see that happening as they come with a price tag :'( 
7.  Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for Summer?
Up! Having hair that's sort of long I feel it a summer necessity to carry around 3 bobbles! Hahah. I do love beachy waves and having hair down though.
8.  Deep smokey eyes or bold lips?
I would say deep smokey eyes. I play around with eye shadows far more than I'd like to admit and I love wearing eye shadows to go out in! Plus I find a lot of lipsticks dry my lips out so much and never wear well.
9.  Favourite perfume for Summer?
I love, love, love wearing pretty floral and light perfumes I have recently been loving Taylor Swift's wonderstruck enchanted perfume as I t's simply wonderful and has elements of 'elegance' yet is still such a fun perfume! 
10.  Last but not least, favourite music for Summer?
Anything happy! I dont really know how to describe what I mean but any feel-good music is my go to summer music.At the moment my favourite feel-good song is Say it, just say it- The Mowglis. Such a happy and summery song ahh I just love it <3 (and yes this was the 'blended' sound track aha)

So yes there are my answers to the questions! I really liked answering them , they made me feel so summery ahh, cannot wait for summer now! Looking forward to anything in summer? What's your favourite thing about summer? Are you guys okay with my doing a double post? Tell me in the comments! I'd love to read them!

Thank-you so much for reading, have a great day!
Lottie
 ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment