June 30, 2014

Music Monday #4

Hello guys!I hope your week started amazingly (although i know Sunday is the start but nah)

This weeks music Monday is Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran.

This is from Ed's new album X or multiply. I bought the album literally the night it came out and haven't stopped listening to it since! I really do love the whole album but this one song might currently be my favourite.
 I really love the lyrics in this song i just feel that they've really been wrote with a lot of thought behind them and even more emotion. Which we all know is a common feature in Ed Sheeran songs.

This song just leaves me speechless, which I will admit doesn't happen much ;) and I love it so much i'ts unreal! I'm also v sad I'm not seeing him on tour but hey-ho, I shall still appreciate him whilst
crying on my laptop.

I hope you have a fantastic week! I love you all lots and lots
(edit made by me bc i have mad skills with fonts ye)
Lottie

  

No comments:

Post a Comment