May 11, 2014

Music Monday! #1

Hello!


Today i just wanted to introduce a new thing that will be happening on my blog called music Monday, where I basically tell you my favourite songs/song of the week!

To start this off I want to tell you all about an absolutely beautiful song called 'Live my life' by the runaway state. I discovered this song through my friends Spotify playlist and I have loved it ever since!

The runaway state is a 'one man band' by the lovely George. Who uploads his songs on YouTube, and you should go check him out and subscribe! {click here!}

This is definitely a good summer,feel good song and it makes you so calm, ahh i'm in love. <3

I hope you guys love this song as much as I do!
I hope you all have a fantastic week

 Lottie
   ❤

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I’ve nominated you for the Sunshine Award, if you would like to take part, please check my blog for the details and questions!
    Thank you!
    Lauren xoxo
    Pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete