April 10, 2014

Argan oil review

Hey guys! I hope you have all had really good days!

Today i just wanted to talk about some hair products that I have been using recently that have really helped my hair.As someone who has absolutely horrible hair and will do anything in my power to improve it, having hair oil come back into shops without them being a million times out of my price range was a complete life saving find.

I bought three products from the Argan oil line and to be honest I don't really know if its any better than Moroccan oil it just had the better packaging...
I picked up the 'Hydrating hair mask',the ' heat defense leave in spray' and the 'hair treatment' (the actual oil).

So what do these actually do Lottie?
Well, according to the packaging all three products do basically the same thing- repairs hair leaving it feeling shiny smooth and healthy and hydrates hair.The hair mask focusing on conditioning as well as all of this and the heat defence spray (you guessed it) defends against heat.
You are meant to leave each product on for around 10 minutes after shampooing your hair, and then finish the 'treatment' with a light conditioner.The only problem I have with this is that 10 minutes seems an awfully long time to be doing nothing? So being the impatient person that I am,it usually just stays in as long as I can not be tempted to wash it off...which might need a little bit of work on my side.

One of my favourite things about the argan oil treatments is that they all smell absolutely HEAVENLY. All three of them have the same light fruity smell which to me smells like summer.They also kind of have the 'hairdressers shampoo' smell (which again smells weirdly fruity..)
Overall these product have left my hair incredibly mosturised and smelling great! I have also noticed a difference in the amount of 'shedding' my hair does as it sheds less which is hopefully because it's becoming stronger.I have also seen a difference in the amount of split ends my hair has, which again i pray is because its becoming stronger (and i have been having regular trims which i never really used too).
I would definitely recommend all of the Argan oil hair range! Another huge positive is that as they are all relatively cheap you can buy all three products and re-purchase when necessary (as i definitely will be doing) ;)

So yes as you can see taking care of my hair had recently became more of a priority :) I don't really know why but I feel that hair care can be quite therapeutic??  I hope you all enjoyed this review,and hopefully there will be more to come!

Lottie
 ♥

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo, I might try these, or at least one of them! You have beautiful hair! Loved this review - please do more, as I have no clue about these things!

    Xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, go ahead! Maybe borrow them sometime :) Haha I shall do many <3

    Lottie

    ReplyDelete