March 24, 2014

Current go to makeup- Spring time!


Being a bit of a beauty 'junkie' I tend to switch up my makeup quite a lot  but occasionally I’ll find a routine I really like and it sticks for a little while. I’ve been all about dewy/glowy looking skin, which is great at promoting a healthier glow for spring time.So for me the rediscovery of facial toner and sponges has been amazing! 


I have also been playing around a lot more with lip crayons, as they are lighter than a lipstick but still have the same stay power. I find lip crayons look better on me in lighter shades of pink as I naturally have a peach-ish toned complexion. I have recently been getting a lot of use out of my 'cosmic kisses' lip crayon, which is in the shade pink infinity. To me this acts as a lip balm as well...but maybe that's just what i tell my very lazy self.

I have also been getting a lot of use out of one of my all time favourite blushes from a brand (that i think has been discontinued) called BYS. The name of it is blushing rose,which does give the shade away a bit ;).So as someone who isn't a big fan of contouring(Round face + dark tones= massive no) so a blusher that highlights and gives a bit of definition is amazing! Especially when you wake up late!

As its finally starting to get a bit warmer i think one of the sacrifices i will have to make is not wearing as much concealer, so when looking for a much lighter replacement I realised that a tinted moisturizer could be the answer! Seeing as one of my most re-purchased items Is a tinted moisturizer i think it deserves a mention. As its not quite a foundation or a concealer its the perfect lighter alternative for spring time. I use the Stila one and it has SPF 30 in it so it would also be in my holiday makeup bag.

At the moment I seem to be wearing a lot more of my lengthening mascaras as they tend to look lighter and give a more 'fluttery' effect. So the collection skyscraper mascara and the very old  collagen curl collection mascara are current makeup staples :)
   Thank you so much for reading guys!

           I hope you enjoyed! 
Lottie <3




No comments:

Post a Comment