July 19, 2014

Summer Photos

Hey guys,
 I hope you're all having a lovely start to your summer even though it's raining where I live...
I thought I would share some of the photos that I have taken in the summer so far.I'm pretty sure I will do more of these posts after I come back from my holiday as well so I do hope you enjoy!

Sleepy kitty

Daisies are my favourite <3




Making bouquets outside is wonderful



Roses are everywhere in my garden!

























So yes, there are some photos that I took a couple of weeks ago.
 The last few were taken at the Eden Project,which Is a beautiful,beautiful place I went. Totally recommended :D
I hope you enjoyed seeing the pictures, I'm going on holiday tomorrow to Cyprus for two weeks which is crazy! I'm looking forward to it so much,but I still need to pack my hand luggage... I also haven't forgotten about the D.I.Y project I was talking about, but I did the project,took photos and then found that they wouldn't transfer onto my laptop for some reason -_- So that will be the first post I do after Cyprus.
 Love you all a lot, have a fantastic summer!
 Lottie
    

5 comments:

  1. Nice photos. The pine cones and the beach are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Yeah, I actually really love pinecones which might be a bit weird!

      Lottie
      <3

      Delete
  2. Aww what a gorgeous kitty! And beautiful photographs too :)

    Emily
    lyndeavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, she is my life <3
      That means a lot, thankyou so much !
      Lottie
      <3

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! Love them so much and your blog and your blogs names and...well, everything about this blog:) You have a new follower!
    Hannah//This Geekster's Life

    ReplyDelete